Monday, 24 September 2012

Manipulated

Have you ever been manipulated by someone?
The biggest lies my parents tell are the ones I look forward to the most. "If you get such a grade for such a subject you'll get something you want or go to an event." Of course those aren't the exact words but you get the point. The test comes, I get the grade they wanted yet there is no gift or on the night of the event they find the most random excuse for me not to go (example, "you didn't wash the dishes on Wednesday" but there were no dishes in the sink to was on wed...) I'm still trying to find a way to get back at them but...well obviously I've had no luck with that.

Have you ever manipulated someone?
I did not want to wash the dishes so I promised my niece candy if she did it for me, of course i had to give her more than one (and it hurt my heart so much) but at least i got out of my Saturday chore at the time.

Name someone you know that has a deformity.
My cousin Sally developed a deformity some time last year due to a deficiency of iodine in her diet.

Define deformity.
From society's point of view, a deformity is a state of not being "normally"  shaped or formed assuming that the general body structure is "normal".

Can people's deformities play on our emotions?
Yes, anyone with a heart would be moved to some level of compassion when they see someone who seems to be less privileged than they are whether it be to play sports, read or write.

No comments:

Post a Comment